Thursday, February 27, 2014

Red Boots With Everything

 
So I bought these maroon and gold boots about seven months ago thinking that they would be the best thing for the freezing winter that was to come. These were my first pair of combat boots and for this winter they were the last that I bought. My initial thought was that I would wear these rocker style boots with mostly jeans and leggings but because of my current obsession with long skirts and dresses that was not the case. I am continuing to wear these boots with just about everything and almost everyday. Here are a few ways that I have been wearing them this winter.
 
 
 
 
Boots with classic light denim skinny jeans
 
Boots with a short black skirt and patterned leggings

Boots with electric red skinny pants

The boots with a long tribal printed dress
 
 
I purchased these gems from a store that I rarely go into but my sister happens to have an edgier style and I was school shopping with her. We dropped into the urban store Downtown Locker Room (DTLR). The store was filled from wall to wall with sneakers, boots, denim, t-shirts, and snapbacks. I have an ability to appreciate any style and that is why I have been able incorporate these boots into my wardrobe with ease. They have become my favorite go to shoes but maybe I'll slow down the usage by the time summer rolls around.
 


Peace and Love

Natural_istic

No comments:

Post a Comment